Lollapalooza Argentina has announced its star-studded lineup for its 2023 edition featuring a diverse range of headliners including Colombian reggaetonero Feid, American R&B artist SZA, and English popstar Sam Smith.
After a last minute pull-out from US rock band Blink-182 from the festival’s 2023 edition, the group have made its way back on the 2024 line-up.
Latin American talent from all over will make its way down the continent, with some of the hottest names of this year – including regional Mexican Grupo Frontera and Puerto Rican singer-songwriter GALE – set to perform.
The festival’s eighth edition saw some some 330,000 past through the gates. With over 100 national and international acts, the festival prides itself on its diversity, “maintaining a balance between novelties and classics for all tastes.”
The three-day festival will take place from March 15 to 17, 2024, at the Hipodromo de San Isidro in Buenos Aires Province.
Weekend passes and day tickets are now on sale, costing120,000 pesos + service fees for all three days through official vendor All Access.
More in (in spanish)
Dua Lipa lució el clásico vestido negro con la abertura alta en la pierna y chaqueta de cuero estilo matrix
Previous news of "Culture"
- Five months of camping pays off for dedicated Taylor Swift fans
- South American Swifties ecstatic as a long-awaited Eras Tour arrives
- Buenos Aires creates its own Spider-Verse in bid to break world record
- 'Now and Then' – The Beatles release 'last-ever' single
- Malambo: Argentine dance from the pampas goes global